Johnson County 911 Addressing
Johnson County manages the 9-1-1 Addresses within the GIS database used by NCTCOG and many other entities to aid first responders. The Johnson County Address Coordinator works alongside the City personnel responsible with assigning and maintaining addresses within their jurisdiction. While many other entities such as Utility companies use the data as well, the priority of the 9-1-1 Address Coordinator is to assign and maintain accurate addresses and street centerline ranges so that when seconds matter, a first responder has all of the tools needed to find a location.
1. Submit an online application using the Online 9-1-1 Address Request Form or apply in-person at:
Johnson County Public Works
2 N. Mill St, Suite 305
Cleburne, TX 76033
2. Your application will be reviewed for permitting purposes then forwarded to the Address Coordinator for secondary review and address assignment.
3. A Public Works clerk will contact you within 1-2 business days with your address officially assigned by the Address Coordinator once all permit dues have been met.
- Please submit copies of plats to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the property’s parent tax ID and contact information.
- Turn-around time is typically 1-5 business days depending on the size of the plat and information received.